IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. Joe wanted to conduct an experiment where participants were randomly assigned to receive either no caffeine or 150 mg of caffeine; and to a no exercise condition or half an hour of exercise on a treadmill. The dependent variable was heart rate in beats per minute. What is the best analysis to analyze this data?
2. Consider these two tables of cell means. Which one shows evidence of a possible interaction?
3. Joe wanted to test the following research question:
Is there difference in course points of male and female graduate students’ who are using (video conferencing, audio conferencing, or discussion board) in their online course?
What type of design would he use?
4. In a factorial design multiple independent effects are tested simultaneously.
5. Consider these two tables of cell means. Which one shows no possible interaction?
6. When the lines in a graph of the cell means intersect in a two-way ANOVA, you can conclude that:
7. What would be the minimum group size for a two-way ANOVA for large effect size were eta squared = .15, alpha = .05, df = 2, and statistical power equals .80?
8. A 3 x 3 analysis of variance was conducted to examine the effect of race and type of course on university students’ sense of community. The results of the interaction effect revealed, F(2,58) = 1.84, p = .50, observed power = .56. The results for the main effect for course were, F(2, 58) = 7.56, p = .01, η2 = .02. The results for the main effect for race were F(2, 58) = 2.54, p = .22,η2= .001. How can these results be interpreted?
9. The two-way ANOVA results in the calculation of three F-ratios.
10. In planning a study involving a two-way ANOVA, which is not true:
11. Two-way ANOVAs are used when we have multiple dependent variables in our design.
12. For a two-way ANOVA, how does a researcher assess whether the assumption of homogeneity of variance is violated?
13. When the lines in a graph of the cell means are parallel in two-way ANOVA, we can conclude that:
14. A histogram is used for what purpose when conducting a two-way ANOVA?
15. A researcher conducted a two-way ANOVA and found the following results for one of the main effects, F(2, 347) = 9.84, p = .005, η2 = .010, observed power = .87. How can the researcher interpret the effect size?
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
EDUC 812 Quiz 1
EDUC 812 Quiz 2
EDUC 812 Quiz 3
EDUC 812 Quiz 4
EDUC 812 Quiz 5
EDUC 812 Quiz 6
EDUC 812 Quiz 7
EDUC 812 Final Exam
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Do My Homework has assembled a team of highly skilled writers with diverse experience in the online writing circles. Our aim is to become a one stop shop for all your Academic/ online writing. Check out below our amazing service!
At Do My Homework, we prioritize on all aspects that creates a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines. The principal purpose of essay writing is to present the author's evaluation concerning a singular subject about which they have made. Since Professionalism is the mother of every success, try our team of experienced writers in helping you complete your essays and other assignments.
You have been trying to join that prestigious institution you long yearned for, but the hurdle of an admission essay has become a stumbling block. We have your back, with our proven team that has gained invaluable experience over time, your chance of joining that institution is now! Just let us work on that essay.How do you write an admission essay? How do you begin the essay? For answers, try Quality Custom Writers Now!
Editing and Proofreading
Regardless of whether you're pleased with your composing abilities, it's never an impractical notion to have a second eye go through your work. The best editing services leaves no mistake untouched. We recognize the stuff needed to polish up a writing; as a component of our editing and proofreading, we'll change and refine your write up to guarantee it's amazing, and blunder free. Our group of expert editors will examine your work, giving an impeccable touch of English while ensuring your punctuation and sentence structures are top-notch.
We pride ourselves in having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the best persons for job. We hire qualified PhD and MA writers only. We equally offer our team of writers bonuses and incentives to motivate their working spirit in terms of delivering original, unique, and informative content. They are our resources drawn from diverse fields. Therefore your technical paper is in the right hands. Every paper is assessed and only the writers with the technical know-how in that field get to work on it.
College Essay Writing
If all along you have been looking for a trustworthy college essay service provider that provides superb academic papers at reasonable prices, then be glad that you search has ended with us. We are your best choice! Get high-quality college essay writing from our magnificent team of knowledgeable and dedicated writers right now!
Quality Assignment/Homework Help
We give the students premium quality assignments, without alarming them with plagiarism and referencing issues. We ensure that the assignments stick to the rules given by the tutors. We are specific about the deadlines you give us. We assure you that you will get your papers well in advance, knowing that you will review and return it if there are any changes, which should be incorporated.