RESEARCH PROPOSAL – PART 2: Research Methods Due in week 10
The purpose of the assignment is to develop skills associated with selecting and applying methods for data collection, qualitative data analysis, stationary and time series data analysis and hypothesis testing.
Note: Part A and E are common to all Research Approaches. Use only the relevant parts to your research method from Part B to Part D.
A. Data collection : Identify the sources that will offer the information that you need to answer the research question (journals, books, internet resources, government documents, people, etc).
1. What data do you plan to acquire to answer your research question? Why? What kinds of instruments, variables, materials, or sources will you use (i.e. will you use observations, surveys, interviews, case studies, focus groups, experiments, documents, media, data base searches, etc.)? If you plan to use mixed methods, will they be sequential, concurrent or transformative? Why?
2. List the kinds of data/information that you plan to collect (e.g. testimonials, statistics, business/government reports, other research data, audio/video recordings, etc.). Also, consider two or three alternative ways you could gather data/information for this research.
3. If you plan to use research participants, where will they come from? How will they be sampled? How many participants will you require? If you are not using research participants, who will you use as the target audience of your data? Who would most benefit from your research, and why?
4. Business research topics relate to events that develop in time.
· Explain how would you acquire a snapshot of data relevant to your research question. Within the snapshot, the data become effectively stationary.
· Consider the evolution of data with time. How would you acquire the time series data relevant to your research question?
5. What ethical issues will your research project present? What biases might you bring to the research and how will you address that bias?
B. Analysis of stationary data
1. What method will you choose to analyze the stationary data that you plan to collect?
2. Has this method of data analysis been applied in similar situations by other authors? Include references and illustrations from the literature to show the advantages and disadvantages of the method.
3. Annex a worked out example of application of the method using simulated or previously published data.
4. How will you validate your findings/conclusions?
C. Testing hypotheses
1. State you hypotheses.
2. Explain whether your hypotheses will be tested using frequentist or Bayesian approach, and justify the choice.
3. Have similar hypotheses been tested by other authors? Include references and illustrations from the literature.
4. Annex a worked out example of hypothesis testing using simulated or previously published data.
D. Analysis and forecasting of time series
1. What method will you choose to analyze and forecast the time series data that you plan to collect?
2. Have these methods of data analysis and forecasting been applied in similar situations by other authors? Include references and illustrations from the literature to show their advantages and disadvantages.
3. Annex a worked out examples of analysis and forecasting using simulated or previously published data.
4. How will you validate your findings/conclusions?
E. Timetable and Budget
1. Provide a plan (timetable) of the major research activities (on weekly or monthly basis)
2. Provide a budget estimate for all eligible expenses of the proposed research
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Do My Homework has assembled a team of highly skilled writers with diverse experience in the online writing circles. Our aim is to become a one stop shop for all your Academic/ online writing. Check out below our amazing service!
At Do My Homework, we prioritize on all aspects that creates a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines. The principal purpose of essay writing is to present the author's evaluation concerning a singular subject about which they have made. Since Professionalism is the mother of every success, try our team of experienced writers in helping you complete your essays and other assignments.
You have been trying to join that prestigious institution you long yearned for, but the hurdle of an admission essay has become a stumbling block. We have your back, with our proven team that has gained invaluable experience over time, your chance of joining that institution is now! Just let us work on that essay.How do you write an admission essay? How do you begin the essay? For answers, try Quality Custom Writers Now!
Editing and Proofreading
Regardless of whether you're pleased with your composing abilities, it's never an impractical notion to have a second eye go through your work. The best editing services leaves no mistake untouched. We recognize the stuff needed to polish up a writing; as a component of our editing and proofreading, we'll change and refine your write up to guarantee it's amazing, and blunder free. Our group of expert editors will examine your work, giving an impeccable touch of English while ensuring your punctuation and sentence structures are top-notch.
We pride ourselves in having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the best persons for job. We hire qualified PhD and MA writers only. We equally offer our team of writers bonuses and incentives to motivate their working spirit in terms of delivering original, unique, and informative content. They are our resources drawn from diverse fields. Therefore your technical paper is in the right hands. Every paper is assessed and only the writers with the technical know-how in that field get to work on it.
College Essay Writing
If all along you have been looking for a trustworthy college essay service provider that provides superb academic papers at reasonable prices, then be glad that you search has ended with us. We are your best choice! Get high-quality college essay writing from our magnificent team of knowledgeable and dedicated writers right now!
Quality Assignment/Homework Help
We give the students premium quality assignments, without alarming them with plagiarism and referencing issues. We ensure that the assignments stick to the rules given by the tutors. We are specific about the deadlines you give us. We assure you that you will get your papers well in advance, knowing that you will review and return it if there are any changes, which should be incorporated.